UPDATE 2: Beginning 0001H of 28 January 2021 until 31 January 2021, below restrictions are extended to the Czech Republic. Please be guided accordingly.
UPDATE 1: Effective immediately, the following foreigners with valid visas coming from the countries listed in this advisory will be permitted entry into the Philippines until 31 January 2021, notwithstanding previous IATF resolutions or exemptions:
- Accredited foreign diplomats and personnel of accredited international organizations, provided that they will undergo RT-PCR test upon arrival at the airport, execute and undertaking, and observe strict 14-day quarantine pursuant to relevant DOH memorandum circular;
- Foreign dignitaries who shall observe existing testing and quarantine protocols upon arrival;
- Those for medical and emergency cases, including their medical escorts, if any, subject to the applicable testing and quarantine protocols as prescribed by the DOH; and
- Spouse and minor children of Filipino citizens traveling with them, subject to the same testing and quarantine protocols applicable to Filipino citizens (these foreigners may now also apply for temporary visitor's visas at the Embassy).
The Embassy hereby informs the public that pursuant to Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolution No. 94 (s. 2020), the temporary travel restrictions for foreigners from countries with the new COVID-19 strain are extended until 31 January 2021. The following countries are covered under the restrictions:
- Hong Kong SAR
- South Africa
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
The rules under the travel restrictions for foreign travelers from the abovementioned countries, as well as the rules governing the arrival of Filipino nationals from said countries, until 31 January 2021 are as stated in COVID-19 Public Advisory No. 46.
Visa issuances at the Embassy are also suspended until 31 January 2021, except to the following:
- Foreign government or international organization representatives and their dependents;
- Foreign dignitaries;
- Those for medical and emergency cases, including their medical escorts; and
- Other foreign nationals who will be exempted by the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs from said restrictions.
For the information and guidance of all.