For Filipinos Contracting Marriage in Norway or Iceland
- Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) obtained from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines and duly Apostillized by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and duly Apostillized by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila
- Submit both documents to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo for issuance of a Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM).
- Sworn Statement stating that he/she is single (if sending the documents by post, the Sworn Statement must be notarized by a local notary public and Apostillized by a competent authority in the issuing country)
- Payment of fees: NOK 225 for LCCM and NOK 225 for the Sworn Statement (payment for Sworn Statement only if applying in person at the Embassy)
If applying by post, please send your documents and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy's mailing address:
The Philippine Embassy
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA
Kindly enclose your contact details, such as your mobile number and/or email address, so that the Embassy can contact you for any updates or missing requirements.
For citizens of Norway or Iceland contracting marriage in the Philippines
- Birth Certificate or Extract from the Register of Birth or Extract from the Populations Register, as applicable, Apostillized by a competent authority in the issuing country
- Marriage License or Legal Capacity to Marry before a Foreign Authority or Certificate of No Impediment to Contract Marriage, as applicable, Apostillized by a competent authority in the issuing country
- Once Apostillized, the above documents will no longer need to be processed by our Embassy. They may be directly submitted to the city/municipal government in the Philippines where you intend to marry.
- Contact the city/municipal government in the Philippines where you intend to marry for further requirements.