DFA Announces the 2015 Foreign Service Officer(FSO) Examination - Qualifying Test
- Not more than thirty five (35) years old on the day of the Qualifying Test;
- A graduate of a four (4) year bachelor's degree course;
- A Filipino citizen and/or currently a permanent resident of the Philippines;
- A person with at least 2 years of professional work experience or additional 2 years of formal education in a university or college of recognized standing, or a combination of both;
- Willing and able to accept assignments to any foreign post where your services may be required?
If you possess the following qualifications, the DFA urges you to take the Examination and join the ranks of our Foreign Service Officers who represent the country and serve the Filipinos abroad.
Deadline of application: June 24, 2015
Please visit http://dfa.gov.ph/index.php/fsoexams for more details.