The Embassy of the Philippines in Oslo wishes to inform the Filipino community in Denmark that a team from the Embassy will conduct a Consular Outreach Program in Copenhagen, Denmark in August 2015.
Dates : 20-21 August 2016
Location : Jægersborg Allé 16, 2 th,
2920 Charlottenlund, Denmark
Service Hours : 0900H – 1600H pm
The following consular services will be rendered during the outreach program:
Applications for Passport (Please see link for requirements) http://philembassy.no/consular-services/passport
Applications for Reports of Marriage & Birth (Please see link for requirements) http://philembassy.no/consular-services/civil-registry-marriage-birth-an...
THE CONSULAR OUTREACH SERVICE IN COPENHAGEN IS STRICTLY BY ON-LINE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
ONLY THE FIRST 300 APPLICANTS WITH COMPLETE PRE-SUBMITTED REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT.
PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE BY THE APPLICANT, IN NORWEGIAN KRONERS (CASH ONLY) ON THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT.
TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE, ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO ARRANGE THEIR APPOINTMENTS FOR THE CONSULAR OUTREACH SERVICE DIRECTLY WITH THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN OSLO. THE EMBASSY HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANY THIRD PARTY TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS OR ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS SO PLEASE DO NOT TRANSACT WITH ANY PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL, AGENT OR ORGANIZATION.
I. STEP ONE : ON-LINE APPLICATION
1. Email passport application form and documentary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send your email with attachments no later than 1700H of 05 August 2016.
3. The Embassy will send you a confirmed appointment upon evaluation of complete requirements.
II. STEP TWO: ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Applicants are advised to show up at the venue about 10 minutes prior to their designated time-slot. Latecomers will not be entertained. Due to the limited size of the venue and to prevent overcrowding, applicants are also discouraged from arriving too early for their scheduled appointments. Only applicants will be allowed in the processing area.
2. Show confirmed appointment to the reception area.
3. Pay application fee and show application forms to the cashier.
Please pay in Norwegian kroner (CASH only), for the consular service you are applying for.
If possible, please pay the exact amount.
Passport NOK540 Postage*
ROM/ROB NOK225 Small envelope NOK200
Lost Passport NOK1350 Large envelope NOK220
*For small envelop - maximum of two (2) passports
For large envelop a maximum of four (4) passports or those with Report of Marriage or Report of Birth
4. Submit documents to the passport encoding area for photo and biometrics capturing.
5. Check all the data in the computer-generated application form before signing it.
Your signature on the computer-generated application form indicates your confirmation on the accuracy and veracity of the information contained therein. Any erroneous entry in a passport that need to be corrected are not the fault of the Embassy and fees for the replacement of the passport is the applicant's responsibility.
III. STEP THREE: RELEASING OF PASSPORT
1. The new passport will be available approximately 1 - 3 months from the date of application.
2. Applicants may track the status of their passport thru the Embassy's website:
Tracking number will be given once you sign the computer-generated passport form.
3. Applicants may choose to have their passport cancelled during the outreach or send their passport for cancellation to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo once the new passport is available.
The Philippine Embassy
P.O. Box 322 SENTRUM
4. The Philippine Embassy shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to passport or documents in the mail.
5. In case of RETURN TO SENDER, the applicant will pay the penalty and the expense of remailing.
For more information:
DFA WEBSITE: https://dfa.gov.ph/index.php/consular-services/passport-information/pass...
PHILIPPINE EMBASSY: http://philembassy.no/consular-services/passport