To all Foreign Media Outlets interested in covering the Philippine Presidential Inauguration on 30 June 2016, please find below the requirements to get accredited with the International Press Center (IPC) of the Presidential Communications Operations Office.
The accreditation requirements are as follows:
1. Letter of request stating their intention;
2. List of Equipment;
3. List of Crew Members and Designation;
4. Itinerary during their stay;
5. Synopsis/Storyline, if available;
6. 3pcs. 2x2 picture;
7. Photocopy of their passports and latest arrival stamp in Manila
8. Fully accomplished IPC application form.
For more information please see the attached copies of the following:
- Section 50 of the Regulations on the Issuance of Philippine Visa
- List of requirements for IPC accreditation
- IPC Application Form
- The requirements for media accreditation for access to Malacanang (MARO Accreditation)
Please note that there is a lead time of at least one week to process the documents for accreditation.