ADVISORY TO ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS IN SWEDEN
In light of media reports that the Swedish Security Service (SAPO) is currently investigating possible security threats to the country, all Filipinos in Sweden are advised to:
• Constantly monitor the news and keep yourself updated of the latest advisories issued by the authorities;
• Exercise vigilance and caution in public places and when using public transportation;
• Avoid events and crowded places where people commonly gather (malls, plazas, parks, concert halls, theaters, sports arenas, and other similar places) ;
• Respect safety and security checks conducted by authorities; and
• Heed instructions that may be issued by the police.
The Embassy continues to monitor the security situation in Sweden and will issue updates as necessary.