The Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy only accepts cash from walk-in applicants. All applications submitted to the Embassy will be processed only upon receipt of complete requirements and presentation of proof of payment.
For applications sent by post, (Visa, Notarials, Authentication and Legalization only) please pay the following amounts to DnB NOR, Stranden 21, Oslo, Norway, with Account No. 1503.37.31504 Applicants are reminded to indicate the following details in the bank transfer form: IBAN NO6315033731504 and SWIFT CODE DNBANOKKXXX (payable to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway). Bank sending charges must be paid by the applicant.
Important: Please be reminded that visa applications without credit advice or proof of payment (i.e. bank certificate/receipt) will not be processed.
The Embassy will start processing your application (Visa, Notarials, Authentication and Legalization only) only upon receipt of the credit advice.
- First Time Application - 44 pages NOK 474
- Renewal NOK 420
- Replacement of Lost or Damaged Machine Readable Passports- 44 pages NOK 630 (with 15 days clearing period)
- Replacement of Lost or Damaged ePassport – NOK 1,050
- Travel Documents NOK 210
- Previous Records Request NOK 175
- Single entry valid for three (3) months NOK 210
- Multiple entry valid for six (6) months NOK 420
- Multiple entry valid for one (1) year NOK 630
- Expedite Fee (for walk-in applicants only)- pay an additional NOK 70 to get your visa in just 5 days.
Important Note: Payments for Visa are Non-Refundable
- Affidavit NOK 175
- Certification NOK 175
- SPA NOK 175
- Acknowledgement NOK 175
- Authentication NOK 175
- Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM) NOK 175
- Solemnization of Marriage NOK 420
- Expedite Fee (for walk-in applicants only)- pay an additional NOK 79 to get your document in just 1 day.
- Report of Birth NOK 175
- Report of Marriage NOK 175
- Report of Death NOK 175
- Expedite Fee (for walk-in applicants only)- pay an additional NOK 70 to get your document in just 1 day.
- Processing fee for dual citizenship NOK 350
- Additional dependent NOK 175
Postage Fee: NOK 200 for Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Sweden, NOK 150 for Norway. (Please note that the Postage Fee is per applicant and is inclusive of postage and service fee.
Also, we will not accept postage stamps. It is either you enclose the money or pay through our bank account)