Applicants for e-Passport in the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway may verify (through their name and application number) if their new e-Passports are ready for release in the file attached below.
- Passport applications with incomplete requirements will not be released.
- Upon receipt of new passport, please sign the space for holder's signature on page 3 (lagda ng pinagkalooban)
- If you choose to personally pick-up your new passport, please bring your old passport and receipt to the Embassy.
- If you choose to have your new passport mailed to you, you must send your old passport for cancellation to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo
The Philippine Embassy
P.O. Box 322 SENTRUM
- The Philippine Embassy shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to passport or documents in the mail. In case of RETURN TO SENDER, the applicant will pay the penalty and the expense of resending passport or documents thru mail.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to get the passport on behalf of the applicant. Immediate family members include father, mother, brother, sister, spouse and children of legal age with proper authorization letter.
- Passport of a minor applicant shall be released to parents only or to an authorized representative with Special Power of Attorney.
- Check all data in the received e-passport upon release.
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.